Dr.Abeer Dababneh : (Website)
1. Gender: Word’s History, European Journal of Social Sciences . Vol.39, No.4 , (2013), pp. 621-632. Abstract .
2. . The Status of Legislative Drafting in the Jordanian Legal System:
An Analytic Critical Study, European Journal of Social Sciences . Vol.34, No.2 , (2012), pp. 239-261. Abstract
3. . Jordanian Women’s Political Participation :Legislative Status and Structural Challenges , European Journal of Social Sciences . Vol.27, No.2 , (2012), pp. 213-221. Abstract
4."Fifty Key Concepts in Gender Studies". Published , Translated by Dr Abeer Dababneh, The University of Jordan Press , 2011 .
5. The process of gender mainstreaming into the public and private sectors,Jordanian Journal of Social Sciences,2011.Abstract
6. An analysis of gender status on both institutional and legislative levels in public sphere. Abeer Dababneh,Amal Awawdeh and Lubna Adaileh . Jordanian Journal of Law and political science ,Mutah University , Vol.2, No.2 , (2012), pp. 139-164, 2011.Abstarct
7. The legislative drafting of the parliament election temporary ,an analytical study 2011.Abstract
8. Practical Criteria for the Soundness of the Legislative Drafting Approach Evaluative and Analytic Study , Abeer Bashier Dababneh , Eid Ahmad Al-Husban, European Journal of Social Sciences, vol.21 Issue 4 pp.533-546. EuroJournals Publishing, Inc., 2011 .Abstract
Prof.Dr.Amal Al- Kharouf:(Website)
1. Standards and qualities favorite among the students of the University of Jordan in the partner / life partner and the factors influencing them (prospective study), Dirassat WA Abhath, The fifth year, Vol No. 12, 2013, University of Jalfah, Al Jeri a. Abstract
2. “Factors Affecting Jordanian Women’s Winning in the Parliamentary Elections in 2007”, Jordan Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 6, No 2 (2013).Abstract
3.The attitudes of tenth grade students towards vocational education from Gender perspective in Amman”, Dirasat, Jordan Journal of Education, 2013. Abstract
4. "The Experience of Jordanian Women Candidates in Parliamentary Election in 2007", Jordan Journal of Social Sciences, An International Refereed Research Journal, vol. 3, no, 2, 2010, University of Jordan. (In common research with Dr. Eman Husein) Abstract
5. "Attitudes of Male and Female Teachers in Secondary Schools Towards Yemeni Women's Participation in the Social and Political Development in the City of Sana'a (A Field Study), Dirasat Journal, vol. 39, no, 1, 2012, University of Jordan. (In common research with Ghada Abu Taleb). Abstract
6. Chapter in the book: “The University's achievements after 50 years of foundation”, titled: : “The University of Jordan …. a place … and a status of woman”, in cooperation with Professor Dr. Hala Al Qhaimi (under publication).
7. Chapter in the book: "First Decade of His Majesty King Abdullah II, Bin Al Hussein Assuming His Constitutional Powers, Features of the Jordanian Internal Politics", titled: "Role of Women in Political Life during the Reign of His Majesty King Abdullah II." Centre for Arab and World Studies and Media, Part II. 2011.
8. "Reality and Needs of Jordanian Women in Municipal Councils, Journal", Jordan Journal of Social Sciences, An International Refereed Research Journal, vol. 4, no. 1, 2011, University of Jordan.2011 (In common research with Sahera Nabilsi).Abstract
9. "Izdihar Women's Development Project and its Role in the Empowerment of Jordanian Women: An Evaluative Study". Dirasat Journal, vol. 3, no. 1, 2011, University of Jordan.2011.Abstract
10. “The Experience of Jordanian Women Candidates in Parliamentary Elections in 2007” Jordan Journal of Social Sciences, An International Refereed Research Journal, vol. 3, no. 2, 2010, University of Jordan.2011 (In common research with Dr. Eman Alhusein).abstract
11. "Attitudes of Young Men and Women Enrolled in Youth Centers of the Higher Council for Youth towards Gender", Journal, An-Najah National University, Nablus, vol. 24, 2010. Abstract
12. "The Role of the Art of Embroidery in the Economic Empowerment of Women", Jordan Journal of The Arts, vol. 3, no, 1, 2010, University of Yarmouk.Abstract.
13. "Gender Dimensions at the Higher Council for Youth and its Different Directorates", Jordan Journal of Social Sciences, An International Refereed Research Journal, vol. 3, no, 3, 2010, University of Jordan.abstract
14. "Political Awareness and Political Participation of Rural Women in Jordan, Survey Study," (In common research with Dr. Abdel Majeed Azam, & Dr. Hadia Khazneh Katbi, Third researcher, Yarmouk Journal, vol. 27, no, B, 2011,University of Yarmouk.Abstract
15. "Customary Marriage", Social Research Journal, University of Yarmouk, 2011. (In common research with Rehab Qadoomi).Abstract
16. "An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Services Provided by the Jordanian Association for Family Planning and Protection from the Point View of the Staff of the Clinics (A Field Study)", Journal, University of Yarmouk, vol. 26, no, 4, 2010. (In common research with Suba Abbas)abstract
17. Chapter in the second National Millennium Development Goals Report- Jordan, titled: “Promote Gender Equality and Empower Women”, The Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation, 2010. To view more information ,Click here .
18. Gender Mainstreaming in the Works of the Parliament. A project that support the development of institutional ability for the parliament secretarial in the House of the Parliaments, UNDP program, 2009.
19. "An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Staff Working At the Clinics of the Jordanian Association for Family Planning and Protection (JAFPP) from the Clients Point of View" (Afield Study), Journal, University of Jordan, (vol 36, no, 2, 2009). (In common research with Suba Abbas) abstract
20. "The smoking of male and female students at the University of Jordan, its reasons, harms and methods of prevention Smoking, reasons, harms, methods of prevention", Journal, University of Jordan, (vol 36, no 2, 2009).abstract
21. “The Role of Business Incubators, at the Business and Professional Women Association (BPWA), on the Empowerment of Women to Establish Viable Economical Projects", Journal, Yarmouk University, vol. 25, no. 1, 2009, (In common research with Rima Masoud). Abstract
22. "Awareness of the Woman Working at Governmental Ministries of her Rights under the Civil Service System" Journal, University of Jordan, (vol 35, no 2, 2008). (In common research with Soha Shami).Abstract
23. Kharouf, A. M, & Weir, D. Women in the Labor market in Jordan, (2008). Critical Perspectives on International Business, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, U.K.
24. "An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Services Provided by the Jordanian Association for Family Planning and Protection From the Point of View of Clients (A Field Study)" Journal, University of Jordan, (vol 35, no 2, 2008). (In common research with Saba Abbas) abstract
25. "Judges Attitudes in Amman towards the Contemporary Law amending Marriage's Law," Dirasat Journal, (vol. 34, no. 1, 2007).abstract
26. "Arab Countries Positions towards the Implementation of the Recommendations of the Arab Woman in Immigration's Countries Forum", 2008, (The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan 2008), the Arab Women Organization, Egypt.
27. Gender Roles, which the Youth Develop within the Jordanian Family, a Field Study Conducted in Tafilah City," (Main researcher, in common research with Taroub Al Bdour, Jordan, Dirasat Journal, (vol. 33, no. 2, 2006).abstract
28. "The Role of the Ministry of Education in Women's Empowerment." The International Conference on "Woman, Science and Development,"Adan (4-6 February 2006). Abstract
29. "Factors Influencing New Enrolled Students in their Choice of Specialties in both Jordan & Amman Universities in (2000-2001)," Dirasat Journal, (vol. 31, no. 3, University of Jordan, 2005).Abstract
30. The Effect of Educational Level on Woman's Participation in Taking Family Decisions (A Field Study Conducted in San’a city, Yemen), (Main researcher, in common research with Fawziah Khamash), Dirasat Journal, (vol. 32, no. 2, University of Jordan 2005).abstract
31. Motives for Exercising in Women, Members of Fitness Centers in Amman, (Main researcher, in common research with Dr. Majed Mjalli), Scientific Journal of Physical Education and Sports), Ein Shams University, Egypt (vol. no. 42, 2004).Abstract
32. Demographic and Social Characteristics and Leadership Traits of Entrepreneurs Women in Industrial and Trade Sectors and the Factors which Affect their Success at Work, Amman, Jordan," (Main researcher, in common research with Dr. Mahmoud Al Kdah), Dirasat Journal, (vol. 32, no.1, Jordan University, 2004). abstract
33. “Factors Influencing The Employment of Women, From The View of Employed and Non-Employed Women and Managers In Amman, City,” UNIFEM (United Nations Development Fund for Women) & UNESCO, (2000). To view more information , Click here .
34. “General Education Indicators in Jordan (1989-1992),” National Centre for Research and Educational Development, (1994), (Victor Billeh, Taysir Nahar, Amal El Kharouf).
35. “Concept of Planning in the Labour Force,” "Al Amal"(Labour) Journal, Ministry of Labour, (no. 46, 1989).
36. The Reality of the Participation of the students at the University of Jordan in the Parliamentary Elections 2010 (from the gender perspective) . Abstract
37. The Reality of Gender Mainstreaming in The official Jordanian Universities: a Case Study Of the Hashemite University. Abstract
38. Safe Family Unit's role in Jordan River Foundation in Battered Women's empowerment: Evaluation Study . Abstract
39. Youth Attitudes Towards Women's Work In Tourism Sector: Case Study: University of Jordan. Abstract
1. Maysoon Wael ALAtoom and. Abeer Bashier Dababneh, Gender: Word’s History , European Journal of Social Sciences . Vol.39, No.4 , (2013), pp. 621-632. Abstract .
2. Maysoon Al-Otoom, 2012, Excavations in the Memory of Women: A Study in Women Sociology, The Ministry of Culture, Amman, Jordan.
3. Maysoon Al-Otoom, 2012, Woman in the Body, Insaniat Journal, Algeria.Abstract
4. Maysoon Al-Otoom, 2012, Women and the Public Issue: Primary Observations on Jordanian Women and the Construction of Identity, accepted for publishing.Abstract
5. Maysoon Al-Otoom, 2011, Simone De Bouvouir in the Arab World: Primary Observations on Arab Women and Identity Construction,European Journal of Social Sciences .Abstract
6. Maysoon Al-Otoom and Dr. Abdel-Hakim Al-Husban, 2006, Modes of Therapy: A Case Study in Medical Sociology in the District of Jerash, Yarmouk Researches, Volume 22.Abstract
1. The Status of Gender Mainstreaming Within the Private Sector
(An analytical Study of Nuqul Group). Abstract
2. The current status of gender mainstreaming within the institutional and legislative aspects at the Jordanian Ministry of Labor. Abstract.
3. Causes of Family dispute from the "family members' perspective"applied study in al-Balqa applied university"
4. An Assessing study of the nature of field training in social work program in the AL-Balqa Applied University from the students' view point. Abstract
5. Awareness of Women Rights Labour, social security, and retirement law. Abstract
6. Factors Affecting Violence Against Working Woman in the Jodranian society “Applied Study” Abstract
7. Legal culture in the Jordanian society "A Study of the Personal Status Law" Abstract
8. Occupational Obstacles Encountered by Social Workers at Medical Institutions in the City of Amman. Abstract
9. Violence, Students’ Violence, Tribalism, Social Environment. Abstract.
10. Difficulties Facing The Educational Supervision Processes In The Public Schools Of The Governorate Of Jarash. Journal of International Education ResearchThird Quarter 2013 Volume 9, Number 3 l (223-234) Abstract.
11. Arabian Gulf Students Studying in the Jordanian Universities Problems
from their Point of View. Abstract.