The Applied Biosystems® 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument with SDS Software is a real-time nucleic acid amplification and five-color fluorescence detection system available for in vitro diagnostic use. The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument delivers the performance required for high-quality results in a 96-well format.
• 96-well format eases plate setup if automation is not available.
• Accommodates tube strips, which can be capped immediately after pipetting each sample.
• Fast mode completes runs in less than forty minutes.
• Optional standard mode facilitates use of standard length real-time PCR assays without changing thermal cycling parameters.
• 5-color variable excitation enables multiplex assays.