1. Conducting researches and academic studies on women and gender-related issues.
2. Awarding academic degrees in Women’s Studies.
3. Offering consultations and training programs for foundations that deals with women’s issues.
4. Providing community service in the field of Women’s Studies.
5. Signing (MoUs) and conducting collaborative studies in the area
of research as well as exchanging information and experiences
with similar centers and entities inside and outside of Jordan.
6. Creating database and information about women’s issues.
7. Building a communication network with the local, regional,
and international organizations in women-related fields.
8. Holding and participating in local and international conferences.