1. Organizing the conference “Women Making Change”, that was held in the Woman Center/ the University of Jordan during the period 26-27/11/2012, funded by KVINFO, with participation of 11 Arabic countries (North Africa and Middle East) and the countries of Northern Europe.
2. A paper entitled: "The Status of equality between males and females in Iraq, after 2003," at the conference: "capacity building for non-governmental organizations in Iraq", which took place during the period between 18-20/11/2012.
3. Women in A Changing Middle East and North Africa Facing Challenges and Seizing Opportunities, KVINFO, April 16th to 18th 2012, Copenhagen, Denmark.
4. The 5th conference of the scientific research in Jordan, Amman, Jordan (19/11/2011), The Evolution of Leader Women in the Jordanian Universities 2000-2009, a conducted jointly research with Professor. Hala Al Kheyami.
5. Academy of Management, San Antonio, Texas, USA, Aug. 12-16- 2011, Study Presented: "An empirical investigation of the role of women in employment in Jordan".
6. Moving gender from the margin to the center of comprehensive politics. Understanding gendered processes of politics and power, Alborg University, Denmark 1-3 Nov. 2010. Study presented: "Women Immigration in Arab Countries
7. Middle East Gender and Economic Symposium II: Translating Research into Action", University of Chicago, Oct.15th -19th- 2010. Lecture presented: Gender and Economics: Female-headed Households & Senior Citizens.
8. Knowledge, Empowerment, Politics, Gender Research and Women's Grassroots Activitism, Alborg University, Denmark 13-15 May 2009. Study presented: "Izdihar Women's Development Project and its Role in the Empowerment of Jordanian Women: An Evaluative Study.".
9. Participated in the "Strategic Planning Meeting towards Enhanced Women Rights and Active Roles in Development and Good Governance in Iraq" Istanbool, Study presented: "Comprehensive Analysis for Iraqi Women Situation", UNIFEM study (10th to 13th Feb. 2009).
10. The Fifth National Cultural Conference, University of Jordan, Amman-Jordan," 13-16 April 2009 themed: "Women in National Culture 1900-2008". Study presented: "The Art of Embroidery in Women's Empowerment."
11. Chairperson of the Scientific Committee of the Conference "Women, Technology and Sustainable Development" held at the University of Science and Technology, Jordan 28-30 April 2008.
12. Participated in the "Gender & Economics in MENA: from Theory to Policy Making", The Center of Arab Women for Training and Research with the collaboration of the World Bank and the Dubai School of Government DSG Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 16-17, 2008.
13. President of the scientific committee for "Woman, Technology and Sustained Development" conference, University of Science and Technology, Irbid-Jordan (28-30 April 2008).
14. Arab Women in Academic Sciences & Technology: towards Sustainable Development, University of Science & Technology, Irbid-Jordan, Study presented: "Using Computer & Internet for Male & Female Employee at the University of Jordan" (28the – 30th -2008).
15. The sixth annual ANGAD meeting (Arab Network for Gender and Development) titled: "Arab Woman and Local Ruling, Equality in Reaching Resources and the Dynamics of Social Beliefs," (15-16 December 2007), Tunis.
16. The first Forum for the Center of Women's Studies," University of Jordan, Study presented: "Method Based on Humans Rights: the Way to Gender Justice/Civil Associations in Jordan," (16/5/2007).
17. Six Years After the Arab Women First Submit: Accomplishments and Challenges, Bahrain, (13-15 November 2006). Paper presented "Arab Woman Immigrant."
18. The first Arab Forum on "Women's Participation in Arab Parliaments." (11-12 September 2006), the Jordanian Women's Union, Amman, Jordan.
19. The International Conference on "Woman, Science and Development,"Adan (4-6 February 2006). Research presented: "The Role of the Ministry of Education in Women's Empowerment."
20. The fourth annual ANGAD meeting (Arab Network for Gender and Development), "The Problem of Woman and Decision Making in the Economic Field," (2-3 December 2005, Tunis). Research presented "Jordanian Woman in Decision Making."
21. “Women in Business, International Forum,” Damascus, Syria, May 2005.
22. Participation and Organization of the First Scientific Day for Women’s Studies Program. The College of Graduate Studies, the University of Jordan, 29 March 2005.
23. Third annual ANGAD Meeting:"From Studies to Policies: Best practices and Strategies," September 2004, Tunis.
24. "Women, Aging and Empowerment," conference, Osmania University, India. 2001. Paper presented: "Woman and Poverty in Jordan."
25. "Jordanian Women Contemporary Issues,” conference, The University of Jordan, (28-29 March 2000). Paper presented: "The Elder People in Jordan."
26. "Unemployment in Jordan," conference, Ministry of Planning, 1998.
27. “Arab Management Conference”, Management Centre, Bradford, UK, 1997.
28. “Education and School Reform in a Changing World,” conference, Amman, Jordan. December, 1996.
29. Conference on "The Jordanian Constitution in sixty years," Faculty of International Studies at the University of Jordan and the Royal Institute for Religious Studies, 17-18/6/2012.
30. Conference on "Determine a national strategy for the development of the Jordanian legal framework to address women's issues", The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, December 8, 2011.
31. The national meeting of the Jordanian Women 2011, "Progress of the World's Women 2011-2012 ..... seeking of justice," the Jordanian National Commission for Women's Affairs, 21 November 2011.
32. Regional Conference on Human Rights Research - Faculty of Law at the University of Jordan and Raoul Alneberg Institute for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, 9-10 October 2011.
33. The 5th conference of scientific research in Jordan, Jordanian Association for Scientific Research, presented a paper entitled:"Women and Leadership: Opportunities and Challenges", 19 October 2011.
34. Participation at a conference entitled : Why is there no Happiness in the East ? The Making of European Gender Studies " .
35. A Conference at the Gender Department and the Center for Baltic and East European Studies ,Soderton University , Stockholm – Sweden , 8-10 Sep 2011.
36. Participation at a conference entitled: Linking Civil Society and Academia : The Relevance of Women Studies " , Konrad Adenauer Stifung / Amman , July 2011.
37. Fifth National Cultural Conference: "Women in the national culture, the University of Jordan, presented a paper entitled:" Women in the Jordanian national legislation ", 13 - 16 April 2009.
38. The participation at a conference under the title " Inauguration of the MA in Human Rights and Human Development Conference ", RWI & University of Jordan , paper on "Women and Human Rights in The Arab World ", 10 Dec 2007.
1. Nordic- Arab Network- Seminar II – Fez, Morocco, Addressing Gender and Politics North and South, Steering Committee, 31-2nd Nov. 2011.
2. Presented a paper on (Social and Cultural Trends and their Correlation with Murder Crimes Motivated by "Preserving Honor") in a local seminar: (Mitigating Circumstances in Murder Crimes Motivated by "Preserving Honor") organized by the National Council for Family Affairs in 9/2/2011, Amman, Jordan.
3. "Dynamics of Actions, Social Beliefs and Equality in Obtaining Resources," under the supervision of CAWTHAR (Arab Woman Center for Training and Research) in Tunis. Paper presented: "Jordanian Association for Family Planning and Protection," (27-28 February 2007).
4. "Woman, Immigration and Human Rights," Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan, organized by the Center for Studies of Refugees and Compulsary Immigrations," with the cooperation of (UNHCR) United Nations Refugee Agency, September 7th , 2006.
5. ESCWA Center for Women. Participated in the Expert group meeting on the economic situation of women, 18-19 August 2009 at the UN-House in Beirut.
6. Participated in the World Bank's flagship course on Labor Market Policies, which took place in Washington DC at the Headquarters of the World Bank, 5- 6 April 2008.
7. Participated in the joint meeting between "ANGED" and Persian networks on Gender and Gender-sensitive Economic Research Initiative and Policy Analysis, held in Washington, 5-6 April, 2008 on "Gender and Economics: from Theory to Decision Making."
8. Seminar on National Women's Machineries in the MEDA region: Lessons learned and future strategies, Tunis, 28- 29 January 2008, EUROMED Role of Women in Economic life programme (RWEL) in cooperation with Centre of Arab Women for Training and Research (CAWTHAR).
9. Experts meeting on "Strengthening the Mechanism of Elevating Woman's Awareness of Gender in Policies and Programs," organized by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), with the cooperation of (UNIFEM) United Nations Development Fund for Women, (5-6 September 2007).
10. "Women Entrepreneurs in Jordan: Characteristics, Contributions, and Challenges," launched by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdallah, on June 5th, 2007. The study is a part of a regional one about Woman Investing in the Middle East and North Africa. The study was conducted by Women Etntrepreneurs Forum in Jordan, with the support of CAWTHAR (Arab Woman Center for Training and Research) in Tunis and & IFC.
11. "Empowering Women Refugees Between Reality and Ambition," Regional Symposium, organized by the Center of Refugees and Compulsary Immigration, with the cooperation of the United Nations Refugee Agency, paper presented: "Arab Woman: Dimensions and Indicators," (May 5th 2007), Yarmouk University.
12. “Women's Participation in Public Life,” seminar, University of Jordan, organized by the Jordanian National Forum for Women, February 2003. Paper presented: "Woman and Labour."
13. Seminar on: "Personal and National identity and their role in the process of reform and modernization in Jordan,", 28 October 2011.
14. A seminar on "Right for life within the Arab Spring: organization of Penal Reform International, Amman - Jordan, 8 December 2011.
15. Participation in a seminar on: "Temporary Law of Social Security 2010," Legal Network for Arab women, Amman - Jordan, May 24, 2010.
16. Participation in National Seminar on: " Media and women's issues," the Women's Committee on the Jordanian Press Association and the Jordanian National Commission for Women's Affairs, April 29, 2010.
17. Participation in a seminar on: "National legislation and observance of gender", Irbid National University, March 28, 2010.
18. Participation in a seminar on: "Feminist Theory", the Arab book program, U.S. Embassy, March 16, 2010.
1. The Center for women’s studies held for two days 10-11/4 / 2012, a workshop entitled: "small business and its role in economic development", in coordination with the College of Business and Student Affairs Deanship at the University of Jordan. The workshop included four themes: -
a. First : The concept of small business and its role in the economic empowerment of women.
b. Second : How to select projects.
c. Third : Marketing the products of small business.
d. Forth : Financial management.
2. Participated in summarizing what has been mentioned in the National Report titled: “The Progress of Jordanian Women toward Justice, Participation and Equality 2010-2011”, in a workshop titled: “ Youth and NGOs cooperation for the purpose of defending Women Rights” which was held in Aqaba from the period from 1-5/12/2011, Earth and Human Institution, Jordan.
- Training for staff working in education in Arab countries on: "Role of Creative Arab Women in Achieving Comprehensive Development", National Committee for Education, Science and Culture/Ministry of Education in Jordan, in cooperation with ISESCO in Morocco, 6-8 December 2009.
- Training for the staff of the Higher Council for Youth and its directorates throughout the Kingdom in the area of Gender Mainstreaming house in Aqaba, 15-22 March 2009, and another workshop for north and center regions in the youth house of Ajloun 5-7 April 2009.
- Training a delegation from governmental ministries in Iraq on educational data analysis using SPSS program, drawing gender sensitive indicators and discussing them (invitation from the UNESCO), 1-22 September 2008, Amman, Jordan.
- "Educational Management Information System" (EMIS), for Iraqi people from MOE Organized by UNESCO (1st Sep. 2008 to 22nd Sep 2008. Amman, Jordan.
- Local workshop on: "Gender Concept and Development," delivered to Professors in National Education at the Balqa' Applied University, organized by the (Canadian International Development Agency), (November, 2007), Amman, Jordan.
- "Merging Gender in Different Ministries in Iraq through Scientific Method," held in Amman, organized by the UNIFEM (United Nations Development Fund for Women), (21-23 November 2007).
- Regional workshop on "Economic Empowerment of Women," held in Cairo by the International Organization for Development's Law, (October 21st - November 1 st 2007).
- Local workshop on: "Political Empowerment Skills" held in Jordan by the Higher Council of Youth (October-November 2007).
- "Research Methods" training workshop, (as facilitator), organized by Unipal General Training Company, Ramallah, West Bank, (27-29 August 2007). Delivered to managers at the Arab Palestinian Company for Limited Investment (APIC).
- "Integrating Gender Concept within the Work of the Ministry of Planning and Studying Ways of Cooperation among Related Departments and the Gender Department to Attain Goals," Ministry of Planning with the cooperation of UNIFEM (United Nations Development Fund for Women) (May 13th 2007).
- Training education's leaders from the Ministry of Education in Iraq on Calculating and analyzing educational indicators using SPSS", organized by UNESCO, Amman, (22 August -10 September 2006).
- Provided training to education's leaders from the Ministry of Education in Jordan titled: "Planning Based on Gender". Workshop organized by the UNIFEM (United Nations Development Fund for Women), Amman, 2006.
- "Empowering Women Leaders in the Higher Council for Youth," The University of Jordan, cooperation between the University of Jordan, the Center for Women's Studies, and the Higher Council for Youth, (11-23 November 2006).
- “Deriving Educational Indicators Using SPSS,” workshop delivered to education's leaders from (14) Arab countries, organized by UNESCO, Beirut, (4-12 August.2003).
- Jordanian Woman's Participation in Public Life," organized by Woman's Committees' Union, the University of Jordan, February 2003.
- Training education's leaders from (11) Arab countries on "Deriving Educational Indicators Using SPSS,” workshop organized by UNESCO, Beirut, (1-10 February 2003).
- “Gender Concept,” training workshop, delivered to leaders at VTC (Vocational Training Corporation), Amman, May, 2002.
- “Deriving Educational Indicators Using SPSS,” training workshop, delivered to educations' leaders in Lebanon, organized by UNESCO, Beirut, and (March 30th to April 5th 2001).
- “Deriving Educational Indicators Using SPSS,” training workshop, delivered to education's leaders in Oman, organized by UNESCO, Oman, (December 10th 1998- January 4th 1999).
- “Deriving Educational Indicators Using SPSS,” training workshop, delivered to education's leaders from Lebanon, Educational Center, organized by UNESCO, Beirut, (November 20th – December 9th, 1998).
- “Population Policy and Sustainable Development,” training workshop, ESCWA, (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia), Amman, (8-12 Sep.1996).
- Training workers in tourism on "Educational Indicators," French Cultural Centre, Amman, (1996-1997).
- “Deriving Educational Indicators Using SPSS,” training workshop, delivered to education's leaders from the Ministry of Education in Palestine, organized by the Center of Research & Educational Development, the Higher Council for Science and Technology, Amman, Jordan, 1993.
- Training Course on: "Design study plans," "Design teaching and strategies", University of Jordan, 26 August 2012 to 17 September 2012.
- Workshop on project of pay for equal work, the Jordanian National Commission for Women's Affairs in collaboration with the Ministry of Labour and the International Labour Organization, 29-30 June 2012.
- Workshop on: "Interactive teaching for professors of human rights", USAID, , 2012.
- Workshop on: "Youth participation in political life, and ways to encourage women to engage in political activity," the Jordanian National Commission for Women's Affairs in collaboration with the Danish Women's Council, 5-8 February 2012.
- The participation in the workshop of: Equality Comes First: The Rights of Women and the Establishment of Democracy, The Association for Women's Solidarity of Jordan and the Arab women association, 5 December 2011.
- A training course entitled: "observe trials: a fair trial sensitive to gender", the Legal Network for Arab women, 22-23 October 2011.
- A training course entitled: "Strengthening the rights and protection of migrant workers in Jordan," the Justice Center for Human Rights, 18 October 2011.
33. A training course entitled: Human Rights Curriculam Development " , RWI , Lund Sweden , 14-18 Feb 2011.
- Participation in the workshop on: "International Criminal Court", Amnesty International and the National Centre for Human Rights, Amman - Jordan, 11 December 2010.
- Participation in the workshop on "Monitoring and evaluation from a gender perspective, the Jordanian National Commission for Women's Affairs 17-18 May 2010.
- The participation in the training program on: "The fundamentals of development and community mobilization for trainers or workers in the field of community service," the Jordanian Women's Union, 9 May 2010.
- Training Course on: "Giving judges and lawyers knowledge about the application of human rights conventions infront of the Jordanian judiciary," the Arab Fund for Human Rights, April 15, 2010.
- Participation in specialized training program on: "The good basis for legislative drafting," Legal Network for Arab women, 3-5 October 2009.
- Participation in the workshop on: "Towards a healthy relationship between religion and state .... Jordan model," the Jerusalem Center for Studies, Amman - Jordan, 31 October 2009.
40. Training Course on "Engendering the Public Sphere" , Jordanian National Commission for Women 2008, Amman , Jordan.
- Participation in the National Workshop on: " Preparation of women leaders in the Higher Youth Council," Jordan University / Center for Women's Studies in cooperation with the Higher Youth Council, 11-23 November 2006.